Monday 13 June 2011

Respite

This blog is going to have to take a break while I'm forced to sort some shit out. Essentially, I've been made temporary homeless due to a fire incident in my building. It's only the fact a fire engine was passing at the exact second one was needed that ensured I actually have any possessions to my name.

Two things before I head off to sort out where I'm going to live (outside the kindness of my friends) for the next few weeks/months:

a) Next time firefighters are campaigning for a pay rise, I'm on their side.

b) I saw the Wild Swans in both Manchester and Liverpool last week. To say they are sounding incredible is an understatement. The Ricky Maymi/Mike Mooney guitar team was in blistering form along with Les Pattinson on bass and the new songs sounded sublime, showing Paul Simpson is still in excellent writing fettle. I'm really looking forward to hearing the new album and will be sure to get a review on noripcord.com soon after I do.

For now, y'all take care and I'll be sure to be back to posting more inane bollocks as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment