Thursday 12 April 2012

Side Project

Against my better judgement, I've decided to start another blog. I've long wanted to write more about football, specifically Manchester United, but just wanted a decent angle to do so.

So, I've embarked on a mission to write short (around 500-1000 words) biographies on everyone who has played for the club in the time I can recall being a supporter - since the summer of 1988 - up to anyone who has played for us this season. I figure it could make for a half-decent history of the team over the last couple of decades.

I don't expect it to garner anything but the smallest of interest, or even care that much, as I'm doing it mainly for myself. Though one hope is that by the time it's finished, it'll be a superb tool in helping any United fan waste an afternoon at work.

I'm fully intending on continuing to work on The Tedious World, however. Any excuse to write random bits of crap and stick them on the internet has to be taken, after all.

For what it's worth, Some Redshirts Live Forever can be found here. I may sort out the crap layout at some point in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment