Monday 3 December 2012

Not Managing to Keep Up

I've been far, far too lazy on the blogging front. I've got my excuses: right now, work is fucking me off to the point I have little inclination for typing away in my evenings. Plus, of course has seen the news that some royal has been succesfully impregnated means I will have to play the national anthem 20 times every night.

Alright, so I don't actually give a toss about some over-privileged tosspots expecting another freeloading parasite. The real reason I haven't wrote 'owt is that I bought Football Manager 2013. As any one who has dared enter this world knows, you don't escape easily. It's even pulled me away from Hitman: Absolution, of which more when I finally get round to finishing it.

As it is, I've an unbeaten run to protect. Whenever I re-enter the world of Football Manager, I always play a game as Manchester United to get my bearings before engaging on a proper challenge with a bunch of non-league no-hopers, like Workington. So far, I've managed to get close to Christmas with an impressive sequence of results, leaving the league table looking like this:


Have that one, Fergie! Sack off all those other pretenders - clearly I'm the man for the job when they drag your body out of Old Trafford.

No comments:

Post a Comment