Thursday 22 August 2013

Mind Your Own Business

A few weeks ago, I posted how I noticed a series of small posters around my neck of the woods, stating how scientology was behind all kinds of mischief.

Well, now whoever was behind this startling expose has returned to the dark streets of Didsbury.
Scoop of the Century!
Wow! You don't hear this kind of news everyday. Psychic powers can be yours for $300,000 and zero cents. Or should that be $30,000,000? Clearly, our amateur journalist could do with clearing this up, as the former seems a pretty cheap price for such an ability. You could make that back in a night in Vegas. Probably.

But a sinister thought occurs. That I took this poster down to bring home and photograph means I have denied my fellow denizens of Didsbury the chance to learn this world-shattering truth. I now have a bad feeling that I am under the direct control of Tom Cruise and/or John Travolta. Ye Gods!

No comments:

Post a Comment